Thursday, October 2, 2008

>MaRiiE>

Hello

My name is Marie Danten.
I’m 15 years old, the date of my birthday is in 07 October
I live in Gentelles with my family: I have one sister, she will be 19 years old in 08 October
She is very funny.
I love my parents .It’s my life.
My dad is commercial manager in an insurance company .My mum job’s is a worker.

I have one cat is name is calinous
I like dancing and the music.
I hate the hypocritical.
My favourite cartoon is Le roi lion.

I dream job’s vet assistant
I’m crazy candyfloss.
My favourite sport is dance.





bye

4 comments:

Irva-nna said...

happy birthday Marie !!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

Irva-nna said...

Ohhhh Thank you Mrs Cioc ! ^^

Mia* said...

hi Marie*
my name is mia and i am from slovenia:)

can you give me a msn because i want to ask you soo many questions about france and schools in france:D

have a nice day

by.Mia*