Thursday, October 2, 2008

Florian




Hello

My name is Florian and surname is Codron .
I am 16 years old.
I was born on 24/03/1992.
I live in Amiens.
I was born in Amiens.
I have one brother .
I don’t have any sister.
I don’t have any pet .
My mother is a secretary and my father has a shop.
I don’t have any job.
I study accounting.
My favourite singer is The Hoosiers.
My favourite sport is Tennis
I hate Spanish
My favourite movie is “ Un jeu d’enfant “
My hobbies are Tennis and Football and computer
I like chocolate .




Bye .

4 comments:

Eva said...

ohh my god! You're very nice :)

Tia said...

you're very cute ! :]

Anonymous said...

hey, you wrote that you don`t like spanish-why? i just started to learn it and i think that`s great-but you must learn a lot of new worlds... :)chocolate rules!!
byebye

Bily.* said...

Hii. you're very cute. how are you?what is your favourite tennis players.
Which is your favourite football club?


Bye...*