Thursday, October 2, 2008

Athénaïs

HELLO !

My name is Athénaïs Jacob
I am 16 years old

I was born on 24/03/1992 in Amiens.
I am from Cottenchy, France.

I have one brother and one sister, aged 14 and 12.
I have got one dog (tessy).
My father is an electrician and my mother is a housewife.


I plan to become an accountant and my dream is to buy a big house.
This year I am in “seconde baccalauréat professionnel” and I study accouting.

My favorite singer is “ basshunters “ ( “ now you’re gone “ ).
I don’t have any favorite sport.
I don’t have any favorite movie.
I love listening to music , I love chatting on msn and I like going out with friends.



Goodbye

1 comment:

Mia* said...

Hi=)
my name is Mia and I am from Slovenia. you have a good blog.
I want to ask you is Cottenchy near Paris or it is smaller twon there:) i really don't know. but I want to know, because i went to France every year:)
ooh and your best sony is now you are gone..that is the best song ever. everbody in Slovenia listen Basshunter;D

have a nice day bai**:)

Mia*