Thursday, October 2, 2008

Leila

Hello !!

My name is Leila
I am 15 years old and I was born on February 24th 1993
I live in Amiens in France
I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters
I don’t have pets
My favourite singer are Lea Castel, Kenza-Farah, Kamelancien, Alicia keys, Soprano
My favourite sport are Hip-Hop dance and basketball
I hate ping-pong
My favourite movie is Step Up
My hobbies are msn, dancing, going out with friends
I am crazy about my phone
I hate rock music
I love my friend Sophie and I am crazy about my boyfriend
I study in a vocational school and I study accounting
My dream job is to become a designer

Good Bye !!

1 comment:

Mia* said...

hi Leila..
my name is Mia...and i have to say that you have a good blog:)
your favourite movie is step up..i like this movie too..an actor i think his name is Taylor. he is the best:) hehe<3
oooh and alicia keys is really a good singer. My favourite song (frem alicia) is No one, for me:)

contact me:) baii MIA**