Thursday, October 2, 2008

Kévin


HELLO

My name is HALLOT
My forename is Kévin
I am 16 years old
I was born on 02/01/1992
I was born in Amiens
I live in Amiens
I have a sister
I don’t have any brother
My father is a factory manager
My mother is a hotel manager
I would like to become a real estate agent
I am studying accounting
My favourite singer is CHRIS BROWN
My favourite sport is football
I hate homeworks
My favourite movie is Step’In
My hobbies are music and football
I prefer Spanish
I like dancing
I love MSN
I hate school

4 comments:

nOnO said...

Oh mOn best de mON cOeur =p

nOnO said...

Oh my best in my Heart

Mia* said...

hi kevin!
my name is Mia and i am from Slovenia.
you have a good desreption about yourself
how are you?
you was born one day after new year that so cooL:)
chris brown is really a good singer and he is so hot:) i like his new song - forever:D

have a nice day..ooh and contact me!:)

by Mia*

Bily.* said...

Hii Kevin!
My name's Biljana and I'm from Slovenia. I like spanish and dance.
I training latino-american dances.Do you like it?

Bye.*