Thursday, October 2, 2008

Elie


Hello! My name is Roussel and, my first name is Elie.
I am 15 years old.
I live in Amiens in France.
My date of birth is the 10th march 1993.
I have 2 sisters and I don’t have any brother.
I have 2 dogs and 1 cat.

My father works in a warehouse.
My mother is a child assistant.
My dream job is to become a fireman or a policeman.
I’m a student at school St-Rémi.
About sports I like football, cycling and footing!
I prefer ROCK music.
I like the bands Skillet, Blink-182, Bass hunter, Toby-Mac….

I am a young fireman.
I don’t have any favourite movie.
My hobbies are computers (“counter strike source” and “ day of defeat”), scooters, and the cinema….
I like sports.
I don’t like school!!!!


Good-Bye!

1 comment:

Mia* said...

Heei Elie!!
How are you?
my name is Mia, i am form Slovenia!:)
I also don't like school like you xD

contect me!

baaaii* Mia*