Thursday, October 2, 2008

Lady-Grâce


HI !

My name is Lady-Grâce,
I am 16 years old
I was born on may 29th in 1992,
I am from Neuchâtel, Switzerland and
I live in Amiens.
My family consists of my mother, father two sisters and one brother.
My mum is a nurse and my dad is a worker.
I don’t have pets.
I want to be an accountant but for the moment, I am a student
I am crazy about Usher and Missy Eliot it is my favorite singers and I like music
Rnb, ragga, hip-hop, dancehall, rap us, zouk love, Kuduro.
My favorite sport is dancing but I hate IT it is boring.
I like going to the cinema with my friends.
My favorite movie is Street Dancer and I Love You Basketball)
Contact me
You can be any sex/age/race/country
Good Bye KiSs

1 comment:

Mia* said...

Hi grace:)
I am Mia..from Slovenia.
You have the best description about yourself.
i saw that you like Usher. he is really handsome aa:D his best song for me is love in this clube:D..missy eliot is good singer too.Her best song is with ciara i think:)
and your favourite movie Street Dancer is soo cool movie..:)

have a nice dayy and contact me:)

baii kiss*