Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thomas



Hello everybody!

My name is Thomas Cardon, I am 18 years old and I’m from Amiens, France.
I have 1 brother, he is 21 years old, and 1 sister: she is 28 years old.
I have one pet, my Dog is a Labrador, (I love dogs!).
I live in house with my father, I was born in Amiens on the 20th August 1990
I am a vegan since 3 years.
My mother is a health carer.
I play the guitar,
My favourite band is Nirvana , Soad(System of a down)
My favourite sport is hand ball
My favourite movie is Spoof Movie
My hobbies are playing music, driving, and Computer programming.
I would like to become an IT technician.
I study Accounting.
I hate hockey.
I like smoking.
I am crazy about my dog !


Bye

5 comments:

---> GRM <--- said...

HI Biloute !!! =)

Irva-nna said...

Bilouuute ^^ :)

Anci said...

Heloooow:)

Irva-nna said...

Helloooooo Anciii ^^ :)

Anci said...

How are you?=) Sory cuz I'm writing with delay..ok whatever:)..What are you doing?..Btw I'm Anja:) what about you?=)