Thursday, October 2, 2008

Louisa

Hi !!


My name is Louisa and I’m 16 years old, my birthday is in
January.
I live in Amiens with my family: I have one brother, he has 20 years old
He is very funny.
My mum is very friendly.
My parents are divorced, and my mum is a nurse.
I have one cat he is 4 years and a half old he is so nice.
I don’t have a dream job.
My favourite hobbies are music and hip hop dance
My favourite movie is “Dirty Dancing” and “Street Dancer”
In my school I have a lot of friends. My best-friend’s name is Nathan he is cute
and very funny.
My favourite school subjects are English and Arts but I hate mathematics.
I study accounting and I like it.
My favourite sport is dance, I practice hip hop dance in a club and I go to Paris for dance contests.

I can’t wait to meet you

Bye!!!!

2 comments:

anze said...

Heei you Have realy good
blog :D

Anonymous said...

hey did you win any awards with dancing? i like your blog, it`s very nice, bye