Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tomaaž:)

Heei Folks!How are you?I'm fine.My name's Tomaaž and I'm 15.My birthday is on the 9th of June.I have a big familiy: Me,my parents and 2 brothers one is younger and one is older.I live in Kranj and I'm attending the secondary school of economics in Kranj.My favourite subject is P.E. because I like all kinds of sports.Yes I'm sportsman.I play hockey at Hockey Club Triglav Kranj and I'm very good at it.I've been to Canada,Austria,Czech Republic...etc.
I like:hockey,friends,hot babes,good parties...Yes I am a veeeeeery easygoing person,because i think life is beautiful;)..I like motorcycles too.I have one at home and when I have time I have a ride with it.When I'll have to earn my own money I'll be probably a hockey player in NHL,I hope this will come true. Did I mentioned that I'm single?I like rock music.I don't read at all. I loooove summer but i hate autumn.I think that's all...FOR NOW ...so blog me and you'll know more about me:)


Byeee!

2 comments:

Mia* said...

hey Fistr!*
you have a nice picture too. I like it veeery much.
see ya tommorow in schooL..

by*Mia*<3

Bily.* said...

Hii Fistr.*
you have a nice pictures :D
See you tommorow in school.

by.*

Bily.