Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hiiiii


My name is Zerina,and my surname is Mahmutović.I was born 27th of May 1993 in Bosnia and Herzegovina,and I live in Slovenija in Kranj with my mum,dad and sister!My sister is name Armina and she is 8 years old,my mum is name Azra,and my dad is name Omer!My zodiac sign is gemini.I live a block of flats this is my permament address!My favourite subject is biolgy,I also like English cllases because is foreign languages.My material status is single,my hobbies is playing volleyball!My favourite male and female filmstar is Jim Carry and Angelina Jolie!I like all music to listen!I don´t have pet because I don´t love animals! If you want to know more about me... you can ask me!!!Bye

1 comment:

Mia* said...

Zeerincaa!

how are you??

you have a really nice photo!=)

see ya

baI**MIA*