Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mashqa*

Heei everyone:)..My name is Maša and I'm 15.I live in Tržič.My birthday is on the 7th of May so as you can see my zodiac sign is taurus. I have a family too,but is not so big...because I'm an onlychild but that's fine to me.I have brown hair,brown eyes and I'm for about 1.70 m tall.So..i Love: my boyfriend(guys I'm NOT single anymore),shopping,gosipping with my girlfriends,snowboarding in winter,parties,friends,travelling around the world...I like pop music and i can't imagine day without it:).I'm very sociable,friendly,sometimes moody,talkative and easygoing.My favourite sport is probably volleyball when it's warm and snowboarding when it's veeery cold and it's snow outside:)..I'm attending the secondary school of economics in Kranj.My facvourite subject is P.E.,because of teacher..He rocks:)..I don't like books I prefer reading magazines.What about the future?Because I like cosmetics i want to be a cosmetician. I just can't wait to meet new people,have a chat with them...So this is a short description of me...if you want to know me bettter just blog me..Why not?


cyaaaa=*

5 comments:

Modrijan said...

Hi!
Nice pictures! =)
Have a nice day!
Bye*

Eva said...

Helow Maša!
you have veeery nice pictures =) see you tomorrow. bai*

Tia said...

hei maša!
How are you?
Nice pictures! :]
See you tomorow ! bai.*

Tinna* said...

Mašaa^^ Haii*
Yes I did..hardly any.. so I don't have good feeling for tomorrow...We'll see =)..enjoy^^.Sleep tight=D.Byee*

Bily.* said...

Hellou.*
thanks for your comment.
you have veeery nice pictures =) see you tomorrow. baii.*