Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Eva


Hello!
My name is Eva. I was born in 1993 in Kranj, so I'm 15 years old. My bitrhday is on 26th of April. I'm taurus. I live in Trstenik. My adress is Trstenik 1i. This is a permanent adress. I live in a detached house. I live there with my family - mother, father and brother. My brother is older than me, and he's very annoying. I'm attending school of Economics in Kranj this year. I go to school by car. Last year I was attending primary school Simon Jenko. My best subjects in school are English and German. I'm stubborn, friendly, funny, helpful... I love my friends, my boyfriend, music, shopping... In my free time I usually play computer, go out with my friends, listen to music, go for a walk, dance, sing... I think that's enough about me. If you want to know something else, just ask me. Bye-Bye*

4 comments:

skube said...

you have a really good picture :P

matevž said...

you have a good blog

Tinna* said...

Evii^^. I like the picture=). Do not fotger money tomorow!..Whitch grup have chemistry tomorow? I think it's us =S..

cya<3


Byee*

Mia* said...

Hi Eva*

how are you, you have a really nice picture:):)
we have a test from biology on monday if you didn't now:P

have a nice dayy

Mia**