Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Modrijan


Hi!
My name is Jure. I was born on the 4th of January in 1993 in Kranj. I live in Tržič in a block. My zodiac sing is capricorn. I haven' t got eny brothers or sisters. My hobbys are football, basketball, volleyball, computer games and online manager computer games... I listening pop music and sometimes rock too. I'm enthusiastic on economy and I will probably be a manager or I will do someting with politics. My favourite colour is blue and my best school subject are economy and maths. The best movie which I ever see is Braveheart. The beautiful language for me is Spanish.
My favourite male actor is Mel Gibson and female is Jennifer Anniston.If you want to know more about me...just ask... =)
Bye* =)

6 comments:

skube said...

Mr. president you have a nice picture

matevž said...

You have a good picture.

Mia* said...

hi Jure* - president
welcome to blog=)
i have to say that i am proud on you because you love spanish!!!!:)

have a nice day

by:) Mia*

anze said...

You Have a good blog Jure :D

Fiddy said...

Hi Mr.President! Nice blog!Did you study Slovene?..Good Night

Eva said...

Hellow mr. president =) sweet picture. well, see you tomorrow. by by