Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mia*


  • My name is Mia. I am 14 years old and i am from Kranj. I have birthday on 21 of november.My zodiac sign is scorpio.
  • I have one sister Jasna and one brother Simon and they are both older than me. I like sports like football, volleyball, basketball and I like karate. Last year I was training volleyball in primary school. I hope I wil train volleyball this year too because i really like it.
  • I like american music like hip hop and this stuff.
  • I was in USA last year in New York, it was so cool. And i was in France too in Paris. once I was in summer and once in winter. It was great. I really like Paris they have so cool clothes and food. It is really beautiful town no matter in which season=D.
  • Now i am in secondary school of Economics in Kranj. The school in nice and the teachers are great. My favourite subject is Slovene:) hehe:DIn Slovenia i have many friends. From primary school and now i got so much new friends. I love them.I like animals too..
  • One year ago i had a chinchila. it was so nice and pretty animal i really miss it.
  • My favorite man actor is Chad Michael Murray..and my favorite woman actor is Angelina Jolie.
    My favorite singers are:50cent, T.I.,Chris Brown, Bow Wow, Ne-yo, Rihanna, Beyonce, Jordin Sparks...i
  • f you've already seen at a font you can noticed that the pink is my favorite color.
  • I like shopping so that way i write i love Paris because there aro so many shops:D
  • That's me. so if you want to now me better, just say=) baii* Mia*

8 comments:

Tinna* said...

HeLoou^^

I'm fine^^.. and you?:D
I think it's on friday=/...Have you lerned anything already?...I have a filing that this will be the hardest test so far..=S.. Did you know that we have a test next week from Chamistry? =O..I have no clue about it..


cya^^ by Tinna*

Mia* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tinna* said...

Haai

Yes, we had..but she didn't correct all. Ou, are you on the list for today?.. i don't think she will checking our knowledge..hope=/..Better lern well=/

Byee*
by Tinna

Anonymous said...

Hey Mia thanks for comment, i like your picture too;)

Modrijan said...

Hi*
Nice picture... :P
Have a nice day...

Fiddy said...

Hei Mia!Nice picture..Did you study history for tomorrow?She's asking questions for marks..ok.Good night

ZeRiNa said...

I´m fine thank you!and how are you?you picture is beautiful!:) BYY

Bily.* said...

Hey Mia! Thanks for comment. Nice picture. See you tomorow.

Bily.<.3