Sunday, October 5, 2008

Mee**




Hi... !
My name's Katarina and I'm 15 years old. My birthday is on 18th of January. I love winter, because is the season of my birth.I've one sister and one brother.They're older than me...I've mother and father too, but they are divorce.Ok ...that's enough about my family. Let's talk about me...I like animals....and my favourite type of them are dogs...i love my dog...Oh....he's so cute...and his name's Pikii or Piko (: ...I've two dogs, five cats and one bird. I love music....I live for the music (: ...My favourite type of music are techno...schranz...house...trance...(: ...and I love party too. My friends think that I am a lil' a bit crazy...but that just the way i am...I love my friends...they're my everything...I hope they know that.I've best friend...her name's is Urška...she's a very nice person...I don't like reading...but i like playing volleyball. My favourite films are the butterfly effect...the butterfly effect 2...step up...step up 2...stomp the yard...you got served...That's enough about me =* c'yaaa***








2 comments:

Mrs Hladnik said...

Katarina, your blog post is one of the nicest ones - if not the best!
I am sure that you will find a lot of new acquaintances, both at the French and our school!

Congratulations!

Tia said...

hei Ktha.
How are you ?
see you tomorow! bai*