Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tina

Hi!

My name is Tina, i`m 16 years old. My birthday is on 23.th of

May. I live in Slovenia. I have 2 younger sisters and i live with my mother. I have a lot of hobbies, my main are listening to music, drawing and martial arts. I don`t have favourite band, or favourite singer. I like listening to rock, alternative, j-pop, j-rock, punk, electronic music, ... I have a jackrabbit and her name is Ai ( japanese for love, but she is the total opposite). i don`t know, what do i want to be. But i still have time for that. My favourite movie is The Butterfly Effect. My goal for this year and the next is to be excellent in school, to learn Spanish and Italian and go around Europe.If you want to know more about me, ask me.

2 comments:

Mia* said...

Hii Tina!
thank you for help now i now how to create a profil:)

you have a realy nice picture:)

see yaa*

by Mia*

Maša said...

Heei Tina:)..How are you?what are you doing?..seeyaa tomorrow in school:)Night*