Monday, October 6, 2008

Hello!!


My name is Miranda and my nickname is Mandy. I'm 15 years old. i have birthday on 06th of September. I have one brother and one sister.they are older than me. I live in block of flats with my mother,father and brother. I like animals and my favorite animal is cat. I love summer time, because we have holidays and i like parties and beach. I like reading, swimming, running, play basketball and i go in economics grammar school.i listen every kind of music... That's short description about me...

4 comments:

Mrs Hladnik said...

Hello, Miranda,

Do you keep any cats at home, as you like them so much? How many? What are they like? Are they well-behaved? And are they house-trained? Do you maybe have a photo of your cat(s)?

Anonymous said...

Greeting, Mrs. professor Hladnik,

I don't have any cat at home. i had one cat, before 2 months, but my cat (Pufi)ran away.

Mia* said...

hi Miranda
how are you? you have a really good picture:)
say hi to zerina:)

by Mia*

Anonymous said...

Hey dear schoolmate Mia! I'm fine, thank you. and how are you?