Thursday, February 12, 2009

My favorite Actor is Jamel Debouze



My favourite actor is Jamel Debouze.
His age is 33 years old.
His date of birth is 18 June 1975.
His place of birth is Morocco.
His nationality is Moroccan.
His name oh his wife is Melissa Theuriau.
He has one child his name is Leon.
He played in :
“ Les oiseaux , le ciel et ta mère ” in 1999
“ Le fabuleux destin d’Amélie Poulain ” in 2001
“ Astérix et Obélix : Mission Cléopâtre ” in 2002
The name and year of the award received is Cesar in 2002
The movie he is about to star in “ Les pierres bleues du desert ”
The three reasons Why I like this actor are :
He is funny
He is beautiful
He played very well
I discovered this actor in 2001
I discovered this actor in “ H ”
The title of movie with her I didn’t like is “ Le fabuleux destin d’Amélie Poulain ”
Leiila

4 comments:

gwen said...

hello Imene
He(It) is very good-looking Jamel Debouze great photo and very good description of him.

Anonymous said...

I'm happy you're leaving a comment Gwenaelle! Continue!

marine said...

Hello leila your description is good on jamel debouze kisses

gwen said...

Thank you for the comment mrs.