Thursday, February 12, 2009

My actor favorite : Will Smith


My actor favourite is Willard Christopher Smith, your surname Will Smith. He has 40 years old. He was born in 25 September 1968 in Philadelphia in Pennsylvania.
Will Smith is American. He married to Jada Pinkett the 31 December 1997. He has 2 sons, Jaden Christopher Syre Smith and Willow Camille Reign Smith.

Will Smith to played in “I am legend” 2007, “Hancock” in 2008 y “Bad boys” in 1995. He has a MTV Movie Award for the film « I am a legend », a ASCAP Award for “Men in black”, a Saturn Award for “I am a legend”, and a BET Award because is a best actor.
The movie he is to star is “Time share”, “the last pharaoh”, “The trial of Chicago 7” and last.


I like the actor Will because he plays well, this movie he play is good. The actor Will Smith is sympatique aerie. I discover the actor in a movie “Men in Black” in the age 8 years.
I prefers when I play in “I am legend” with the dog. There isn’t any movie with Will Smith that I don’ like.




Elie

No comments: