Monday, January 26, 2009

SPORTS AND ME

I think that I am a very sporting person, because I like a lot of sports axample; football, basketball, handball, voleyball, swimming, cycling and other sports too… Capital reason, that I playing a lot of sports is enjoying in it. Probably I play it well, but I don t want to estimate myself. All this sports I play or do in my free time for relax, but Voleyball I played once a week at school. I haven t got some competitions because I play it just for fun.
I will tell something about football, because this is my favourite sport. We can play it on playgraund or in footbal hall or in some place. In this sport are a lot of rules. If you want to play it you first time need some ball than comparative shoes and maybe some special dres. I respect some good sports players. Some example in Slovenia is Primož Kozmus, who get a gold medal on Olympic games. I m often watching football games in League of Champions on TV it is very interested, because there are very good clubs and I can see some profesional football tricks and beautiful goals. In the future I will probably play the same sports that now, because it is good for relax and for fresh spirit in healty body.

1 comment:

Mrs Hladnik said...

Hello, the Wisdom Man, it seems you are well aware of the fact how healthy it is to keep some balance between your mind and body. Good sports-people are also good students and hard workers in general.
Do, ask the French students what their number one sports are.