Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mee.x3


Hii.:D

I'm Urška and I'm 15 years old. I was born on 31.7.1993 so I'm a Leo. I have a younger sister Maša and as you can see, she is very nice. my mother and father are divorced so now i have a stepfather. His name is Zoran. We live in Drulovka in a block of flats. i like to live in Drulovka very much. My best friend is Katarina. she is very beautiful. i adore listening to the music especially Trance, techno, schranz and house. I can't imagine my day without it. i like reading. my favourite book is Rose in Winter. I also like watching Movies. I like horrors and romantic comedies, but my favourite movies are Armagedon, Titanic and Pearl Harbor. i always cry in the end of this movies[blush]....i like playing cards, volleyball and chating with my friends...so that's me. If you want to know more about meyou can ask me for my MSN..Byee[love]

No comments: