Tuesday, October 14, 2008


Hi !
My name is Martin. I'm 15 years old. My birthday is on 19th of July. My zodiac sings is cancer. I come from Škofja Loka. I live in Podlubnik in big flat, with sister (16 years old), brother(20 years old), mom and dad. I´m attending the secondary school of economics in Kranj. I like running, playing computer games and watching TV. I like travelling too. I've already been in USA (Boston), Canada (Montreal), Tunisia, Italy (Venice, …), Austria (Salzburg, …), Germany (Munchen), France (Pariz), … . I don´t like eating vegetable. I like listening rock and other music too.

5 comments:

Mia* said...

hi skube how are you??

you have a really good blog and a good picture:)

haha see you in school
byby:)

Mia*

matevž said...

your picture is realy nice

Fiddy said...

Heeloow Martn!Nice blog!How are you?What are you doing?Good night

Tia said...

hi Skube!!
How are you?
Nice picture! :D
hehe see you in school!

Mrs Hladnik said...

Martin, you know it's difficult to read because of the dark letter colours. Would you maybe change the colour to be more legible, please?